Terms and Conditions
Each participant of the JEP Berlin event will receive the following:
- High Level Deluxe Accommodation
- Free WiFi Internet Access in all rooms and public areas.
- General Room facilities
- Access to indoor pool and spa / massage therapy facilities
- Full Glatt Kosher meals
- Entertainment and workshops
- City Tours with professional guides
- Organised transport for official trip tours and visits.
- General room service
Participants will NOT be provided with
- Luxury items (alcoholic beverages besides Friday night, etc)
- Additional room service (washing, dry cleaning, etc)
- Health (including necessary pre-event vaccinations) and other travel insurance
- Every participant should ensure that their personal insurance covers medical expenses during their stay.
- JEP does not take responsibility for damages done by participants (in hotel, buses and other locations). Participants are legally responsible for any damage they cause.
- Any participant may be charged the full cost of the event and sent home during the program if fraudulent information was provided on the registration form for the event or JEP member/associate form.
- JEP holds the right at any time to cancel your participation if you fail to fulfill any demands or requirements of the program. In this situation the amount of refunds are at the full discretion of the JEP office staff.
- Participant must notify JEP in advance of any illnesseses, allergies or medications they are on if there is any risk of any possible side effects or reactions that JEP should be aware of. It is the participants own responsibility to ensure they prevent such reactions / side effects taking place as much as realistically possible, and JEP does not take any responsibility for any medical care / treatment or incidents that may happen due to a participants failure to adhere to their personal medical responsibilities.
Booking Confirmation JEP only confirms and guarantees the booking once registration form is received and approved, and payment is also received and approved by the JEP office. Until this time, JEP does not take any responsibility for your commitment to the event. Therefore JEP does not advise you to book your flights / travel arrangements, until you receive the payment approved confirmation from the JEP office as before this time JEP does not guarantee you a place to participate in the event.
Specific Requests JEP does its best to adhere to all specific room and event requests (such as room sharing preferences). However, in certain circumstances this may not be possible. In this situation the participant consents to the full authority of JEP to make any changes necessary.
Local Packages are only for those people currently living in Berlin holding full city residency or alternatively students studying abroad/young adults working abroad, on proof of holding a Berlin address.
Participants must prove financial situation warranting discount. A copy of a valid passport and/or references are required. Documents and/or letter outlining your request with contact details of either a Rabbi or Jewish community organization who can vouch for your limited finances should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are awarded a further “extra” discount to the advertised prices we ask that you try your best to attend every session of our program, especially the workshops and lectures, to reflect your appreciation of this donation. A thank you letter about your experiences at the event is required for our sponsors within 2 weeks following the event.
Limited availability. Discounts will be granted solely at the discretion of JEP and its partners and special offer discounts are only valid on main event dates and exclude extra costs such as extra nights/membership fee etc.
Special Discount offers period end date - This is the date all registration and payment must be RECEIVED by the JEP office. It is entirely the discretion of the JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers, and JEP hold the full right to charge non-offer price if they believe this is not the case.
Group Organiser or other special offers - These are only applicable to you as an individual and do not apply to any other participants, for example a discount in a 2 person room is a discount on your participation rate and not for the other person sharing the room. It is entirely the discretion of the JEP office staff to decide whether a participant fulfills the demands for the offers.
You may cancel your registration until July 22nd, 2019, and JEP pledges to fully refund you the event payment minus €30 administration processing fee and bank transfer fees when applicable. After this date, JEP is NOT obliged to reimburse anyone for any reason whatsoever.* Reimbursement will not be given even for a medical emergency. JEP will have already booked, ordered and paid for everything for you by this late date. We will not be able to receive refunds for any of these purchases. Please understand that JEP is a non-profit organization. We invest over €100 for each member to attend the event beyond the member fee that was paid. With your cancellation we lose this investment as well.
This is our cancellation policy and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
*If you cancel after July 22nd, 2019 until August 12th, and we are able to find a replacement, you will be refunded the event payment minus 30% and bank transfer fees when applicable (at the disgression of the JEP office) until Monday 12th August 2019. All cancellations after Monday 12th August 2019 will get no refund regardless if the place is re-sold or not. We will do our best to replace your spot once we have sold out the event. The reason for this deduction is due to the risk we are taking, the longer administration process involved in changing your booking, and often involves more time and expensive phone calls trying to find a replacement.
You agree that by checking the corresponding box, you thereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this permission agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.