Terms and Conditions
Each participant of the ECJS & JEP Thailand Event will receive the following:
- Five Star Accommodation in Bangkok
- Free Wifi in public areas
- General Room facilities – including desk with chair, power point, and in room safe
- Hotel Fitness Center – with gym, indoor and outdoor pools
- Kosher meals
- Entertainment and workshops
- City Tours with professional guides
- Organised transport for the event
- General room service
Participants will NOT be provided with
- Luxury items (alcoholic beverages besides Friday night, etc)
- Additional room service (washing, dry cleaning, in room wifi, pay-per-view tv etc)
- Health and other insurance
- Every participant should ensure that their personal insurance covers medical expenses during their stay.
- JEP does not take responsibility for damages done by participants (in hotel, buses and other locations). Participants are legally responsible for any damage they cause.
- At the event the hotel only offers a limited number of extra nights. JEP does not take responsibility to offer any extra nights once these limited rooms are sold out. It is the participants own responsibility to organise his or her own extra nights accomodation if so required and if it is the case that JEP has sold out of places.
- JEP tries to match people up in the same room for the extra nights. Sometimes however it is possible that 1 person in a room is staying different extra nights compared to the other person, and in this case JEP has the right to ask the person staying longer to move rooms for the extra night/s in order to balance up another room. The participant gives full discretion to JEP on this, and agrees to move rooms if required to do so.
- Any participant may be charged the full cost of the event and sent home during the program if fraudulent information was provided on the registration form for the event or JEP member/associate form.
- Eastern European Discount is at the discretion of the JEP office and is limited. You must hold a passport/ID Card from the Eastern European / Former Soviet Union Country and be a current resident of an Eastern European / Former Soviet Union Country.
- All Member age group discounts are at the discretion of the JEP office and are limited. If JEP does not believe you fulfill conditions for the age group discounts they hold the right to ask you to upgrade to non discounted price.
- Participation is only permitted after registration and payment have been received and confirmed by the JEP office after by email that both have been received and accepted. You agree that JEP has the right to reject or cancel your registration for any reason before this time.
JEP does its best to adhere to all specific room and event requests (such as room sharing preferences). However, in certain circumstances this may not be possible. In this situation the participant consents to the full authority of JEP to make any changes necessary.
The Super Saver discount period is valid until 23:59 CET on March 28 2017 and the Earlybird Offer discount period is valid until 23:59 CET on April 19 2017. Registration and Payment must be received by 23:59 (Central European Time) on the day of the discount period ending. Earlybird discounts will be granted solely at the discretion of JEP and its partners.
Local Packages are only for those people living in Bangkok or alternatively students studying abroad/young adults working abroad, on proof of holding a relevant address. Local packages including hotel accomodation are limited and are allocated at the discretion of JEP. Once they are Sold Out, JEP does not hold any responsibility to offer any further accomodation for Local Packages.
Group offer discounts are awarded at the full discretion of JEP, and can only applied for participants who take full packages including the hotel. This offer cannot be applied to local packages.
SPECIAL OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: These offers are limited on availability due to a generous donation from one of our sponsors. These cannot be used with any other offers and both registration and payment must be received and confirmed by theJEP office by the set deadline time (or for international bank transfer copy of the bank transfer receipt must be emailed to email@example.com). All discounts are given at the discretion of the JEP Office.
Documents and/or letter outlining your request with contact details of either a Rabbi or Jewish community organization who can vouch for your limited finances should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recipients of these discounts must agree to partake in the entire program, including all lectures, and write a letter outlining experiences during the program which must be sent to JEP (email@example.com) within 2 weeks of the conclusion of the event for the sponsors of these discounts.
Limited availability. Discounts will be granted solely at the discretion of ECJS and its partners and special offer discounts are only valid on main event dates and exclude extra costs such as extra nights/membership fee etc.
You may cancel your registration until May 8, 2017, and ECJS pledges to fully refund you the event payment minus €30 administration processing fee and bank transfer fees when applicable. After the stated cancelation dates, ECJS is NOT obliged to reimburse anyone for any reason whatsoever.* Reimbursement will not be given even for a medical emergency. ECJS will have already booked, ordered and paid for everything for you by this late date. We will not be able to receive refunds for any of these purchases. Please understand that ECJS is a non-profit organization. We invest over €100 for each member to attend the event beyond the member fee that was paid. With your cancellation we lose this investment as well.
This is our cancellation policy and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
*If you cancel after May 8, 2017 and we are able to find a replacement, you will be refunded the event payment minus 30% and bank transfer fees when applicable. We will do our best to replace your spot once we have sold out the event. The reason for this deduction is due to the risk we are taking, the longer administration process involved in changing your booking, and often involves more time and expensive phone calls trying to find a replacement.
You agree that by checking the corresponding box, you thereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this permission agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.